The Kage just got a bigger brother. This printer is has the same great features of the standard Kage, but allowing up to 21.5" tall prints! We are also setting this unit up with our new touchscreen interface.
A 10" x 10" x 21.5" tall print area , Auto leveling, heated bed, wireless printing (with extra Raspi Pi 2/3 kit)! It is built on a 24v system so that you can get up to temperature and start printing faster.This printer comes as a Kit. That means that it arrives at your house with some of the component pre attached. All you need to do is attache some parts to the individual panels, then build the box, lastly you attache the print bed and electronics.
We expect to start shipping these units December!
Raspi 2/3 wireless printer kit includes:
Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 unit
8gig Micro SD card
short MicroUSB cable
Oni Kage Tall - Fully Built
- 10" x 10" x 21.5" tall print area)
- 3.2" Touchscreen
- Auto-Leveling (Induction probe, or IR)
- 50-150 mm/s Print speeds, 250mm/s non print speed
- High resolution printing (0.28-0.08mm recommended, 0.04mm max)
- Precision Linear Slides
- Sturdy Aluminum bed
- Wireless printing with the addition of a Raspberry Pi 2/3 (kit availble)
- 1.75mm Filament
- All metal Hexagon Hotend with 0.4mm nozzle
- 24v system
- Heated bed
- Flexible print surface for easy part removal or soon Borosilicate (IR req)
- Control software: Cura, Reptier-host, or Simplify3d
- Windows, Mac, or Linux supported